While grief is not the most exciting topic to discuss, it is a necessary one. The Bible has much to say about grief and it gives us helpful insight on how to best navigate the difficult feelings and thoughts that grief can bring. Jesus experienced grief and knows what it feels like. Because he can identify with our pain, he can also help us with it. This series will help your friends with the grief they are currently experiencing or prepare them for what inevitably will come.
- Lesson 1: Grief is normal
- Lesson 2: Grief is lonely, God is near
- Lesson 3: Grief hurts, God heals
- Lesson 4: Comfort a grieving friend
- PowerPoint lesson for each week
- Leader’s guide
- Coloring pages and word searches for each lesson
- Memory verse taught in ASL
- Printable memory verse poster
- Social media graphics (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- ProPresenter Extras
NOTE: This curriculum series is a digital download. This is a traditional curriculum series, meaning, it is not one of our video-driven series. After you purchase this series, you will be provided instructions on how to download all of the series files.