As we wrap up 2018, we could not be more excited about what the future holds! While great strides have been made sharing the good news to the world there is so much more work to be done. Throughout 2018, along with our amazing guest writers, we have worked to continuously release relevant and inspiring content through every platform available to us.
The Top 10 from 2018
- “We Will Make it Work“: A testimony of disability and baptism
- “The Sonflower Bakery Story“: Guest blogger Jennifer Ross tells the story of the Sonflower Bakery at the Church of the Resurrection
- “First Steps: How to Start a Disability Ministry“: Our resource guide for getting started with disability ministry
- “The Greatest Showman – Never Enough“: Part of our Greatest Showman series focusing on diversity in the church
- “Is Disability a Dirty Word?“: We explore the background and use of the word disability
- “Church Campus Accessibility List“: George Bush, the ADA, and a checklist for your campus accessibility
- “What Does it Mean to be Inclusive?“: We have all heard the word ‘inclusive’ but what does an inclusive church look like?
- “More Than Just a House“: How our residents at Riverwood model what a complete church looks like.
- “Take a Closer Look“: A great example of how we can too quickly see the wrong thing.
- “Apple of His Eye“: Guest blogger Amy Troyer, with The Chapel Green, tells the story of seeing people through God’s eyes.
We are already working with even more families, volunteers, caretakers, and authors to bring an even more content packed blog to you in 2019!