IndispensABLE Conference – Kentucky
IndispensABLE is a regional conference providing training and resources for churches and ministries connected with those affected by disability.
This event is open to all pastors, church staff and volunteers who are interested in learning more about equipping churches in the area of special needs ministry. The conference is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. EST to 3:00 p.m. EST. We will kick off the conference in Room FH1 at the Blankenbaker Campus of Southeast Christian Church.
- Early Bird discount (Jan. 6 – 31): $15.00
- Registration: $20.00
Help spread the word!
Let us, as well as your friends, know that you are coming to the conference by checking into the event on Facebook.
- Southeast Disability Ministry Facility Tour
- Recruiting Volunteers
- Training Volunteers / Disability Awareness 101
- Inclusion in Children’s Ministry
- Disability Ministry in Student Ministry
- Disability Ministry in Smaller Churches
- Social Media, Marketing, Communication
- Disability Ministry Toolbox
- Outwardly Focused Disability Ministry
- Myths about Starting a Disability Ministry
- Caring for the Care Giver
- Big Events (Prom/Respite/Etc.)